We don’t have an A-team that works on the most expensive projects and other teams to work on the rest. When you commission a D&S Home, you get the same great craftsmen on the job. While materials may vary according to your budget, the skill, expertise and attention to detail in their application remains the same, so you get the same great quality, regardless of price.
So you’ve decided to build with D&S Homes… now what?
Welcome to the D&S Homebuilding Experience:
1. The first step is to complete the form in Contact Us, and we’ll arrange an appointment between yourself and a D&S sales representative at the show home in your preferred community.
2. At that meeting, you’ll explain what you are looking for. If you’re not exactly sure, we have a wide range of floorplans to choose from.
3. Then, we’ll bring in a staff draftsperson to customize the floorplan to suit your desires.
4. With all the variables nailed down, we’ll price out the building plan and determine a possession date.
5. If you haven’t approached a lender to apply for a loan, now is the time - or let our mortgage broker help you find a solution tailor-made to suit your needs.
6. You sign off on the plan, and we get to work.
7. Next stop: personalizing your options. Visit our suppliers to select flooring material, countertops, paint colors, cabinet styles, door styles, lighting and plumbing fixtures, appliances and everything else.
8. You’ll receive regular updates from your project manager. In addition, you can check our progress online at any time.
9. Your project manager will inspect the building daily. Additional building inspections will occur after the foundation is laid, after framing, after insulation and poly, and at the end of construction to ensure everything is up to code.
10. Finally, we’ll take you on a walkthrough of your new home. When everything meets your approval, you’ll take the keys.
LEGAL BASEMENT SUITES
Developing a secondary suite is a great investment in your property. Not only does it typically increase the resale value of your property, it can provide a new revenue stream, enable family members with special needs to live close by, or allow you to downsize your space without leaving your neighborhood. When you want to get the most value of your new space, trust D&S Homes to design and build your suite to the highest quality standards.
CUSTOM KITCHEN/BATHROOM RENOVATIONS
As a homeowner, a kitchen renovation is the best investment you can make, in terms of resale value and improving quality of life, but often it is the last area of the home to be renovated due to cost and technical issues. Bathrooms are our private refuge from the world, making them a great place to invest in features like heated floors, towel warmers, temperature controlled rain heads, steam generators, and mood lighting, or safety features like grab bars and non-slip floors to protect the most vulnerable members of the family.
At D&S Homes, we’ve put roofs on over 800 buildings, so when you need the job done right and at low cost, why go anywhere else? We can install any popular material, including asphalt, wood shingles and shakes, metal roofing, clay and slate tiles, vinyl tiles… even Tesla solar tiles!
COMMERCIAL TENANT IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS
Is your retail store, restaurant, salon or office space not meeting your needs? Do you need more open space, more private work rooms and conference rooms, or more relaxing or collaboration areas? Improving your work environment is a major investment that transforms your business.You can rest easy knowing that D&S Homes is applying attention to detail, commitment to quality, tight organization, and high communication standards to your project.